I hope you are healing well Mary Christine,we have mised you.

TenHouseCats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i've been away for a bit--managed to pour boiling-hot water (ie, instant coffee) all over one of my thighs and part of my abdomen three weeks ago, something i would NOT recommend to anyone.... bad second-degree burns that severely limited my moving around/doing anything....

i am sorry that so many of you have had furchildren go to the bridge; they and you are in my thoughts, and tho i haven't responded directly, my GLOW is with you.

for everyone else going through whatever, same thing--my thoughts and best wishes are with you, and hopefully, i'll be able to be more responsive!

--
MaryChristine

AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]