You can find both at many places online, I think I bought mine (the diffusser) from http://biovets.com for 29.95 minus a 10% discount if you use the code "VET10" when you check out. There may be places a dollar or 2 cheaper on the net, be sure to check on what they charge for shipping.

Gary

----- Original Message ----- From: "wendy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 12:05 PM
Subject: OT: Feliway cost?!

Hi guys,

I went to Petco yesterday to get fish food and looked
at the Feliway spray and plug-in, but elected not to
purchase either one, even though we could really use
it, because they were ridiculously expensive.  The
spray was like 33$ and the plug in was 45$ (the refill
for the plug in was $26 and only lasts a month).  Does
anyone here know where you can get Feliway cheaper and
also, which one works better, the spray or the
plug-in?

Thanks,
Wendy