Thank you so much…  The person who is placing 2 cats there rescued a bunch of animal from New Orleans so these are Katrina kitties.  She’s found owners of most of the pets & reunited them.  She could not find the owners of these two.  They are both FIV+ and because of her combination of animals, she just can’t keep them.  She does want them to go to a good situation.  Initially, she tried to find adoptive homes but you know how that goes.  She’s in Wisconsin, I believe.

Sherry, do you think I could put you two together?  I know Sharon would feel so much better if she actually talked to someone who had been to Crash’s!  If you send me your e-mail off list, I’ll give you Sharon’s, etc.  My e-mail addy is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 2:00 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: ?Crash's Landing Rescue and Placement?

Hi Chris,yes I volunteer at Crash's landing and all the people there are great and very loving.I have 2 fiv cats at my house and I just love them to pieces. the five cats go to Sids,which is where I volunteer all the time,it is my home away from home.Have they already spoke with someone from there?They would have the best care you could ask for. :)

Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Someone I know is considering placing 2 FIV kitties there.  They are in Grand Rapids, MI.  MaryChristine knew something about them.. I was wondering if anyone had ever dealt with them directly…  Thanks.

Christiane Biagi

914-632-4672

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Stealth Volunteer in NY
Join Us & Help Reunite Katrina-displaced Families with their Animals
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stealthvolunteers/

Yahoo! Travel
Find great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!