Hi all,I just needed to tell someone that I am having a really bad missing my baby girl cry.This happens every so often but not as much as it used to.I knew EVERYONE here would understand. She has been gone almost 5 months and it still hurts so much. I have had many cats in my life come and go,but I don't ever remember hurting this much for this long.If it were not for you wonderful caring people, I don't know how I would have made it through the toughest times.sorry to unload this sadness onto you,I just knew you would understand. Thanks
Sherry