i do NOT admit to be totally up-to-date on this....

i have to agree that not ALL research is inherently bad. however, in this case, there's a BUSINESS arrangement between the shelter and one Class B Dealer--as far as i know, the shelter couldn't care less where the animals end up, they just sell them to the dealer.... there have all been any number of hearings, public demonstrations, etc through the years--the MI county that i am in was embarrassed out of selling their animals to a similar dealer a few years back.

i can most probably get updates on where the fight stands now, and who is doing what--i'm sorry to say that i have NOT kept on top of it because i can only fight so many fights at one time. but i do have local contacts with far more information and expertise than i do....