From: kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:10:11 -0800

I realize this is a bit off the subject but I have been corresponding with
a lovely caring woman in New York who is so very desperate to find a home
for Bonnie,,a beautiful, young, shy female Black kitty who is currently
residing in a Temporary room at her vets office,
Bonnie was rescued in a snow storm and was the sweetest thing every. Sadly
between her ill husband and her other cats terrorizing this sweet girl she
needed to find her a home,
Right now the vet is keeping her temporarily in a room with 2 other cats,
She gets along great with those kitties, but now is quite people shy and no
one will give this girl a chance, and her time is running out,
If there is anyone anywhere close or knows of anyone willing to adopt this
baby please email me privately and I will send you her picture and the name
of this kind woman in New York.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I'll will keep my fingers crossed .
Thank for listening
Oh, She is FIV and FELV negative, spayed and vaccinated,
Kelly