I'm behind on mail too.  That's great news about Tux!  I had a cat missing a week.........Then he just showed back up on my doorstep.  I think he had been in the crawlspace under my house the entire time!!!  And he was not an outdoor cat..... but he got out when I was having some work done at the house.

wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Wow Nina! I just finished following the thread on
Tux-Hooray he is home safe!!!!!!! I am going to put
all of that wonderful info. on looking for lost
kitties in the sick kitty manual. It's GREAT info! I
am so glad he was found safely!

:)
Wendy