Janine, I'm so sorry for your loss. Miss Priss is in good hands now, with lots of company - including your sweet mom...

Thinking of you,

Gloria

On Apr 4, 2006, at 11:35 AM, Brenda K. Smith wrote:

Hi Belinda and everyone,
I am not sure if my kitty should go on the list or not, but Miss Priss died Tuesday March 28th one day past the one month mark of my mom Brenda. Priss was almost 18 years old, my best friend, and my baby girl. She was in pain and was ready to go, so I am glad she is no longer suffering. Take care all and I am sorry for all our little furbabies that have gone to the bridge :( Love Janine

--

    Brenda.....

    http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
    http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith
"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.