Hello Sylvia,

Sorry to hear about the results of the SNAP for your little boy. What I've read indicates that you will want to do another test with different technology sometime soon. An IFA might do the trick. I'm really not sure of what the (Idexx?) SNAP is vs. ELISA. Someone here could probably enlighten me. You might also want to do the same test in three weeks to three months.

In the meantime, a really good diet (Innova EVO, Felidae, etc.) and as little stress as possible are the way to go. Even if he doesn't have the virus, those are good steps to take for any kitty. Hopefully, this is just a false positive (not unheard of). Take care.

Lance