Barb:

My sincerest condolences to Cindy at the loss of her Angel Pork Chop.

Run with the wind Angel Pork Chop............
/mari

On 4/18/06, Barb Moermond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Belinda,
Could you add Pork Chop to the list?  He was FeLV-.  Cindy helped him to the Bridge a couple hours ago; he was about 16 and had deteriorated quite a bit in the last year, especially the last three months.  He was a big kitty with a gorgeous black velvet coat and had a strong face:)

Thanks

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous

/mari (SpiritCat)
Until there are none, adopt one.
SpiritCat and the Mooseheart Mumpkees