In a message dated 4/25/2006 11:13:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Carrie,
I understand your fear and frustration I think you even heard me quit one or twice this year....
Boy, that's sounds like me. I think I've said it about 50 times in the last two years but I'm won't quit or give it up. Have too much love and care for them.
Do take some time away from rescue but please don't give up. It is understandable getting burned out it does come with the territory I hate to say.
We need more like you!
Girl you are the best bottle feeder I have ever known and a awesome rescuer, Mom and friend.
The world of homeless kitty's would suffer without you. Take a break if you need to call me if you need any help what so ever.
Your charges may be in a SLIGHT bit of danger now but what kind of danger would they be in if they were with a collector, kill shelter or out on the street.
Call me if you need to talk
Karen
PS got a situation in garland with 15 cats and 20 with a very elderly lady in Irving. THEY are in danger. Carrie let me know if you know anyone with room.
Years ago as a kitten I rescued my "Smokey" from Irving area. He was the one that passed away last year of old age that I told you all about. (19)

Do give Karen a call, Carrie!
Even if it's to chat some. Sometimes talking with other rescuers seems to alleviate the stress.
(actually I call it dumping on one or the other)

Bless you for what do you!
Hang in there!

Terrie Mohr
TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
Owner/Driver
Check sites for available Siameses for adoption!

http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/

Click Here to Join WASHINGTON SIAMESE RESCUE Yahoo Group!

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html

Petfinder.com
Adopt a Homeless Pet!