Hideyo,
I haven't used Interferon A specifically for URIs, but it seems to me that since it's suppose to be an immune booster, it should help. I'd be very interested to hear if anyone has had success using it for URIs too. Tad wrote that he heard the pulse method protocol is used to prevent the body from becoming dependent. I hadn't heard that, I'd heard that it simply loses it's effectiveness because it's derived from human DNA rather than feline. That has been my understanding why the feline interferon omega is more effective long term.

I've been trying to call you to talk about Hannibal. I know you don't get posts at home, so you won't get this until Monday. How's Hannibal doing?
Nina

Hideyo Yamamoto wrote:

Has anyone used Interferon for URIs treatment for your kitties?
My Hannibal is on penicillin but still has yellow colored discharge
sometimes, and remember people on the list using interferon for URIs -
could tell me more about it?  What are the potential side effect?