Kerry, it sounds like you are doing everything possible.

I am wondering if a course of Immuno-regulin might help.  It has been successful in regulating the immune system of many positives.  I think it boosts the T cells, which control the B cells, which are the killer cells. I think that uveitis is an auto-immune reaction, where the body attacks itself and creates inflammation, so the B cells may be out of control.

Michelle