Jenn,
I'm so glad you're back.  That's an excellent suggestion, for Hideyo and anyone else that is assist feeding.  You're experience and input are always so appreciated.

Hideyo, have you joined the assist feeding group yet?  It's usually such a stressful thing to have to assist feed someone that isn't interested in food, I'm hoping they can help with hints for you and Hannibal.  Prayers and good thoughts as always for you and your babies,
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
You can up the calorie intake short term by adding a few teaspoons of Vita-Cal (a generic of Nutri-Cal) supplement to each feeding. This adds to the calories without the extra bulk. I always keep a tube on hand. Not sure how it would be for a CRF kitty though, maybe be way too much protein, here's the link:
(there's a "more info" link to click which lists the nutritional facts)

They eat it fairly well, it's flavored. Some of my cats beg for it, others I have to sit on to force it into them.

Here's the Nutri-Cal link, you should be able to find this locally at pet food stores (or at your vet's office) in your area if you don't like to mail order:

Jenn