I did a quick Google and didn't see anything about dilution instructions.  You could always have your vet call my vet at Veterinary Medical and Surgical Group in Ventura CA (805-339-2290).  Have them ask for my vet's liaison, Michelle Rose.  They're extremely helpful and should be able to help you out.  When you find out, could you post it to the list?
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hey guys I have changed vets
I have Bobby Cat now Felv pos and yesterday we found out Penny a rescued calico is Fiv positive. Dr Wilson will get me some more interferon for them but he asked what the dilution or strength was.....can you guys help?
Karen