Thanks for your advice and support.  It's so nice not to be going through this alone!  And all of you who have experienced this are the best sources of knowledge available.  Hearing how many kitties are still thriving is reassuring, though my heart goes out to those that are suffering or have left us.

Message: 8
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 16:21:22 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: new diagnosis
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

Jen,
   A few members on this list have  experienced the same  thing.  What
seems
to work best to get them over this round of fevers is  Immuno-Regulan,
also
known as Equistim.  There are articles about it on  this group's web
page
(_www.felineluekemia.org_ (http://www.felineluekemia.org) ) and you can
do  a search
of the archived messages for information on how Smokey was treated for
it
when he had unremitting fevers.  Bandy also had this issue and was
treated with
steroids (dexamethasone) and some other things. He took longer to
respond, I
think, but eventually did, although he is having some eye problems
now.

  I will forward some old emails from the archive about Smokey to
you-- I
saved them on my computer.

Michelle

In a message dated 5/4/2006 3:29:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,