Sherry,
So sorry to hear of the loss of you 2 little ones.  I am thinking of you.
Jen

Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This volunteering is getting so hard to do,We lost our sweet wonderful Henry and our beautiful blue eyed siamese manx to felv yesterday.Omar had the most beautiful aqua blue eyes that I have ever seen and the sweetest personality ,he love the temptations treats that I always give to all the fur kids.
Sweet Henry was so loving ,he always jumped up on you without warning to give you hugs and head butts,I will miss them so.