Belinda,

My thoughts are with you. The pain you feel we all have felt or will; but the legacy you have created because of Bailey is absolutely unique, and will endure; and every purrful snuggle made possible by your work is a testament to the life and the spirit of one remarkable cat. His passing leaves a void for you. But his having lived continues to fill a void for cats and their people across the world.

Purrs and headbutts during your time of healing from all of us at Op Felix.

~ Rachel

Operation Foster Felix
www.operationfosterfelix.org
Sharing Our Hearts, Homes & Litter Boxes

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other.  If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --Chief Dan George