Hi, if anyone has an experience regarding transfusion, please respond
immediately as supposedly she scheduled to put her kitty sleep tomorrow
-

-----Original Message-----
From: Hideyo Yamamoto
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 3:07 PM
To: 'linda vann'; kschultz2006
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [CRF] desperately need advice-blood transfusion

Please don't give up yet - PCV 10 is definitely lower than we hope, but
considering the fact that all other numbers are not that bad - I think
you should definitely consider it.  I know you can also use epogen but
it will also take a couple of weeks to start building red cell through
epogen, and it will be too long for your baby.. and when you get
transfusion and you can start on epogen as well. I am also on Felk
support group and I know people who have done transfusion for their
kitties as well - I am copying the group here just in case you need to
post them the message as well.

felvtalk@felineleukemia.org