Bailey was right there watching--he's home and he's healthy!

Chris
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Belinda
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 3:23 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Interesting Reading

   Wendy,
   Things are going as well as they can.  We got Bailey's ashes back
yesterday, Mike made a nice oak box with a spot for Bailey's photo on
the front.  I also got a pawprint impression and I have some fur from
the last time I was cutting mats off of him.  I'm going to put his
favorite toy in with him (he loved those electrical outlet covers).  The
other kitties seem to be handling it OK, in fact after Mike brought
Bailey home yesterday and put him up on the shelf with Buddie, Teenye
and Synder several of them looked up there as if they were looking at
something.  Yesterday Joey was in my lap laying across my shoulder while
I was sitting on the couch and he kept looking behind my head like
someone was there, KC likes to lay there but he wasn't then, I kept
talking to him and finally he focused on me for a second then looked
behind me again.  Maybe Bailey was visiting us.   :)

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com