Sherry,
Thinking and praying for Katarina and you. N

Sherry DeHaan wrote:

Hi all just need a few prayers for beautiful Katarina again,she is feeling abit under the weather and doc Jen is taking her to the clinic tomorrow.I did get to give her some extra loving tonight,you just never know if it will be the last time you get to see them.she purred up a storm for me.She is a beautiful but odd looking dilute calico from New Orleans,all the New Orleans cats we have here look a bit different. :) THanks for all the prayers that all of you give to me and these wonderful fur babies.
Sherry

Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do. Get it on your phone <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=31132/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/services?promote=mail>.