I talked to the vet on Saturday.  Smokey was getting
an injection of Winstrol every 2 weeks.  We are now
going to try 1 a month.  The vet said we might
consider stopping the Equistim at some point in the
near future.  His weight is now up to 7lbs.8oz. and he
acts like a SuperCat now.  I guess that is due to the
Winstrol.  I'm like you I don't know either but I
don't want to change anything to drastically right now
because I will be gone for about 4 days the middle of
June.  My husband will be taking care of all the
furbabies.  I sure don't want him to have to deal with
a sick kitty while I am gone.

Cindy