I'm with you, Nina.  I had a cat actually DIE from over-vaccination.  He got a vaccine-induced fibrosarcoma on his neck.  We had surgery done on him, but the cancer returned.  He went downhill very fast.  I'm glad my new vet says that every three years is perfectly fine :-)

~Ashleigh

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There are two different rabies vaccines, one is "good" for 3 years and
another is an annual shot. Don't get me started on the whole
over-vaccination thing. I've got an IBD girl who almost died because of
over-vaccination. There's just no reason to keep pumping our babies
with poison, except maybe paranoia and the veterinary community desiring
an excuse to have you visit the office at least once a year.
Nina