I am so sorry about Allie.  You and your husband are
in my thoughts and prayers.  I have never had to make
that decision and I hope that if I ever do I will have
your strength.  It truly shows the love you have for
her to let her go so she wouldn't have to suffer
anymore.  When my Stinky passed away I kept her dishes
and her bed.  I just put them away so the other cats
wouldn't use them.

Cindy