Well, Allie has already shown me her presence and that she is watching over me.  When doing laundry today I was emptying out my husband's pants pockets as always and found a tiny scrap of paper.  I sent it aside to throw away along with everything else.  When I looked at it again a few hours later I noticed it was shaped like a cat's head and was orange!!!  I asked my husband about it- where he got it, why it was in his pocket, etc., and he had no memory of it.  I couldn't help but think Allie sent me that tiny scrap of paper to let me know she's OK and that's she with me.