What an amazing and inspirational picture!  How wonderful to have had an opportunity to share that with Bailey (and to have a copy to cherish!)  My husband saw it on the computer when I was looking at it and not knowing the story thought that it was beautiful.  Of course, knowing the story makes it even more beautiful and powerful!

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OMG! Isn't that amazing?! How wonderful that you were able to get the
photo. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. It does look like the
dog is looking up at Bailey. That's what I meant by wondering how many
other lives Bailey touched with his "visit". So cool. Ya gotta love
that Bailey Boy!
Nina