I can't help you with the kittens and adoption (2 reasons - 1, I'm in Mississippi--not Kentucky, and 2, I'm allergic to most cats and cannot adopt one without having first been around it to see if I react or not since some aggravate my allergies more than others).  However, I do have a 1 1/2 year old FeLV+ cat who's thriving right now.  My holistic vet said the most important thing is to keep them healthy with a good diet (like Felidae or California Naturals) and to keep them happy and stress-free.  For that reason, if I were you, I'd try to place the kittens together if possible, or at least split them 2 and 2 so they'll have littermates to play with . . .also get thm on good food.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

~Ashleigh

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I'm new, so here goes. I rescued 4 kittens born in my back yard by a stray who tested positive. Now I guess I have 4 kittens in my possession who are also positive. Is there any chance these kittens could end up negative after a few months? Can they sometimes fend off this infection in some way? I have 8 cats already, and trying to keep 4 kittens separated from them is almost impossible. I thought you had one member who was from the Ky area(which I am, also).
I would love to hear from her regarding any possible sanctuaries, or great-souled people who might consider adding positives to their home. Does anyone ever have any luck finding adopters? I'm heartsick and soooooo desperate.
Please help.