Hi again,
I met with my vet and she put Loca on interferon, vitamin C and vitamin E. My neighbor who works at a vet clinic was able to point me to where I could buy the interferon and I got it today. Reading the document wendy sent me it sounds like I should be giving her 30 IU a day. The bottle says 30 IU per ml, so that should be easy to figure out. Unfortunately, she is a tough one to give medicine to. I know the idea is for it to absorb into the membranes of her mouth an throat. Does anyone have tips on the best way to do this?

I have also read that some people give the interferon continuously and others do 7 days on, 7 days off. Any opinions on what I should do? Loca is about 5 months, I just found out she tested positive for FeLV, but she is not showing any symptoms at this point.
Thanks.