Ember suddenly isn't doing well. I woke up this morning to hear her in her box. There was a moist bm awaiting me, but nothing odd. Not long after that, she went to the box again, and this time, it was obvious that she had diarrhea. I cleaned her up a bit. Not long after that, she threw up a small hair ball, and then a bit more. It was pretty much just bile and fur. I stayed home from work to watch her. She's gone to the box one or two more times, but I can't tell what's actually come out. I fed her some yogurt, which she ate with her normal appetite. After a nap, she got up and threw some of that up, too. This really alarmed me.

Ember had an extra dose of interferon alpha last night (we accidentally did six days in a row instead of the normal five days), but I wouldn't think an extra 1cc of that would cause this problem. I'm thinking it's the Advantage dose we put on her Tuesday night. I noticed that her neck fur was back to normal this morning (not crusty from the application), so it sure seems like she's been poisoned, hopefully in a very mild way, if at all. We're going to the vet, but I just don't know what she can do. Since Ember's felv+, I really want to keep all the stress off of her that I can. I don't see any way around going to the vet, though.

I ask your prayers for Ember, that she will get over this easily and feel better tomorrow, and that this will not cause any problems in her overall health.

Thank you,

Lance