There's no website that I know of, but this group here IS the fore-most group of experts on the web!

My advice, test, quarantine, retest in one month, then again in 2 months (3 months total quarantine time), if ALL come back negative, then it's pretty much safe (this is for ALL things, not just FELV). Lice too, eggs hatch after treatments, so you'll need to REtreat for that at least once, your vet can determine the type of lice, and the egg cycle, so you will know WHEN to do it again.

Personally, I quarantine for 2 weeks, and then introduce slowly through a cage, not getting full introduction for over a month, but I'm not too quarantine happy, nor am I too concerned with "mixing" because I know the rates of transmission of FELV between adult cats is almost nonexistent to the point of practically impossible. I'm 10 times more concerned with getting a upper respiratory infection (or fleas and worms) passing around than FELV!

Phaewryn (was Jenn, changed name)
http://ucat.us
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Adopt a cat from Little Cheetah (UCAT) Cat Rescue:
http://ucat.us/adopt.html
PLEASE DONATE TO THE TANGLE FUND:
Tangle is a cat in Greece that was severely injured when someone wrapped wire around his neck to strangle him,
Little Cheetah Cat Rescue is raising funds to bring Tangle to Vermont to find him a good home!
http://ucat.us/tangle-fund.html
DONATE: We could really use a power saw (for construction), a digital camera (for pictures), and more towels!
Checked by AVG Free Edition.