They were doing fine as newborn.. but they started to lose weight for
the last couple of weeks, I think.. now I am freaking out... I don't
think I can deal with it if they have a horrible disease..

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of BONNIE J
KALMBACH
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 4:40 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: RE: need prayers for my Bella's babies

I think getting them to a vet is a good idea. Mine were born with sonme
digestive problems and had to take metronizidole for it as did their
mom. Newborns or the very young shouldn't be losing weight.

Bonnie

http://grants.library.wisc.edu/organizations/animals.html
http://savingspaldingpets.blogspot.com/
http://www.bestfriends.org/nomorehomelesspets/pdf/walkforanimals.pdf