-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nin
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 1:56 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: 2 littermates - one pos/one neg

Janine,
I agree with Belinda and Rachel. I would keep them together, for both
their sakes. Poor little lambs have been through so much already. Have

you been reading the posts lately? We just had a kitten on the list
apparently turn out to be a false pos. I know it's less likely in your
case, given that other members of the colony are testing pos too, but
your little boy is only 7 weeks and may very well be testing pos because

of his mother's antibodies still. Whatever you decide, I know that you
have their best interest at heart. Still, I'm praying that they can be
kept together and adopted out to someone that cares as much as we do for

their quality of life.
Thanks for all you do,
Nina