Phaewryn,
I was upset to see that you are looking for a home for Bones. You must be more overwhelmed than usual to even consider putting her up for adoption after all you've been through together. I went and checked out the pictures of all the precious babies that you are watching over until they find their forever homes. Damn, you've got a good looking crew of cats living with you. I may be prejudice, but little Bones is just so exceptional, she really stands out. She's just so precious! I'm sending out pleas to the universe that you are inundated with wonderful homes to help all your rescues on their journeys. I know it's sometimes easier to find homes for cats with a "story", but I really hope that Bones gets to stay with her Momma!

What's going on with that colony of ferals you relocated to your house?
Nina