From: Gina
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 3:04 PM
Subject: Hello, new to Felvtalk

Hi,

I wanted to introduce myself and my kitten.  Her name Pippin.  She is about nine weeks old and had a faint positive result on her first FeLV test on Thursday.  I've been frantically doing research about the disease and I came across the felineleukemia.org support group.  I am looking for others to talk with :)

Pippin and our other cats have a website if you would like to visit it: http://tiggerwiggins.com/tiggertales.html

Thank you,
Gina

No heaven wil not ever Heaven be Unless my cats are there to welcome me.--epitaph in a pet cemetery

No heaven wil not ever Heaven be Unless my cats are there to welcome me.--epitaph in a pet cemetery

Do you Yahoo!?