Michelle,
I think 1/2cc would be a good start too....How many days apart did you wait?  Did you give it every 4 days for a couple of weeks?  I read that some place, too...and then you give it weekly for a few weeks then can go to once a month...Please let me know if I have this right...
I am going to order it myself on Sunday and have it shipped overnight so hopefully we will have it on Tues...
Anything else that could help is appreciated..
Kerry and Bandy