Just wanted y'all to know, I have a friend who is helping take my kitty, Samantha, to the Cancer Center in Dallas tomorrow. Please send prayers for her, she needs all the help she can get, and I've asked for a kitty angel just for her. I've had one all my life, there's no reason she shouldn't have one, too. I'm hoping the mass in her chest is treatable, and is something simple, although I know it's probably the Mediastinal lymphoma, since she's already been diagnosed. I'm also hoping it hasn't gotten into her bones. Is there a natural diuretic I can give her, that won't harm her? I've run out of the Lasix the vet had her on, and haven't got any left for tonight or tomorrow. Thanks, all :)

Julia