You guys will certainly be in my thoughts!

I've gone through chemo with a couple of guys now and, honestly, I'm
torn as to whether or not I'd do it again.  The treatment gave us about
4 more months with our Ewok...I felt it was right at the time as he was
very agreeable to the treatments and the drive...but I'm still feeling
the impact to my wallet... :(  I've recently had to make a decision
whether or not I'd want to do it again with his brother (the test
results were still out as to whether or not he had cancer...fortunately,
he did not)...If he had cancer, though, I had made up my mind to forego
the chemo in favor of Michelle's steriod combo only because I felt it
would be the right decision for Sleepypants.  I just didn't get the
feeling from him that he'd want to go through the treatment program...I
don't know, it sounds a bit crazy, but I think the decision to go
through with chemo depends solely on the cat and you know Samantha best!

Take care and keep us posted!  You guys are in my thoughts!

Jen

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be
unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world; You
become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other.  If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what
you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --Chief Dan
George

"The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long..." --Blade Runner