I guess he is holding his own right now..He did eat a few bites of dry food this morning which is the first time in almost a week..I am feeding him salmon with corn oil which he has always liked..He doesn't eat alot, but he is doing it himself..That makes me feel better...He has gone to his box around 7 times since yesterday and made it back to his bed without my help..He does this when I am away..so I guess he is drinking some water..He did receive another 200cc of sub-q fluids on Sunday...I am going to take him to see the doctor on Tues..as he still has something going on..He almost seems to have a sore throat.. I am trying not to stress him out too much so I have been spreading his treatments out more so he can have more time to rest..
Thanks again for all of your prayers and support..
Kerry and Bandy

Do you Yahoo!?