Is Starman the guy who was crying outside the bedroom window?????

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I wish I could be of more help with Chatty's impersonation of Darth
Vadar. Starman, (my hulking FIV guy), was congested and breathing the
same way when he showed up. I wasn't thrilled about doing it, but I
took my vet's advice and put him on Baytril. It did clear it up and so
far, it hasn't come back, (quick, say a prayer). I don't have any
experience with the albuterol, let us know.
Hugs,
Nina