Prayers for you and your little ones :) :)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 1:47 PM
Subject: Need more prayers for my little babies..

Hi, I know I ask you this a lot… but I need more prayers for my babies form you guys..

If you remember I rescued two day old kitten about five weeks ago..she has been doing great…

And also Waku, who was having a difficult time putting weight.. and she has put some weight and been doing great… but now, both of them are running a very very high fever between 104 and 105.5 --- I usually don’t freak out high fevers as I have lots of experience with my babies in the past.. Low fever though… I freak out..

Anyway,, Waku’s third eye lid is covering a half of her eyes (actually there is some viral thing going on in my house.. about 6 or so of my adult kitties start showing third eye lid with no other symptoms.. and goes away in a couple of months..).. and she looks very very not feeling well….

Please please pray that these two babies will fever will go down soon and they will go back to where they usually are feeling.. thank you!!

Hideyo