My cat Lucy is exactly like this. She would only eat dry, period.  Then she got IBD and could not eat dry, and luckily she likes raw food, so that is what she gets now. I was afraid she would not eat the raw because she would not eat wet food, but she was into it immediately. I give her Stelton's ground turkey from the health food store (comes frozen in one pound tubes, is free range, etc.), mixed with Omah's frozen ground turkey organs (I get it from a dog training place that sells it-- they have a website) and Feline Futures pre-mixed raw food vitamin supplement (which has the recipe for mixing the meat and organ meat too).  She loves it.

You can try either raw, or at least the EVO dry food, which is a much better quality dry food and does not have any grains.

Michelle