Did Emily ever get taken care of??

----- Original Message -----
From: Rachel
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 1:06 PM
Subject: Emily needs to find a home

I am desperate.  I took in a leukemia positive named Emily and I am forced to find her a new home.  I have to move back to my mother's house and cannot bring her with me.  I am frantic.  I never would have imagined that I would need to give her up.

She is a black & grey tabby.  Extremely sweet, affectionate & talkative.  She has been around dogs and other cats and does well with them.

She is located in Northwest New Jersey (Warren County - near Hackettstown, zip 07840) and I am willing to transport darn near anywhere East of the Mississippi.  West of there, I would need some help in transporting.

Rachel

"Folk will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog"  C. Doran