From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of catatonya
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 5:12 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Need prayers for my Hannibal -getting blind

Hideyo,

I am going through the same thing with my Popeye.  Even with the norvasc I think he is still losing his sight.  He seems to be adjusting well.  He is losing weight though.  :(

tonya

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, I would like to ask you all more prayers for Hannibal – he has been on epogen due to his low PCV.. now it caused his BP to be high.. and he is getting blind – I noticed on Saturday and did not any better to take him to the vet right away (I did not know what’s going one).. he is on Norvasc to control BP, and if treated immediately there is 50/50 chance that he can get his vision back.. please please please pray for my baby, that his sight will come back!!!

Hideyo and Hannibal