From: Gina
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2006 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: Everybody's talent

I put a link to both your websites on my cats' site.  Kris, I have just started reading your Blog.  I am up to May 09.  Are you in the process of publishing your book?  How is that going?

Gina

gwork <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just got to look at Bailey's website - I think it is so nice that you do a
site for him, and I'm glad to know others are using the 'net this way, as I
am, to tell their stories and save other pets from early fates. And you're
right - they're cute from any angle!! :) If you don't mind, I am going to
put a link on my site for Spaz to yours. I will also send her story and a
few pics to your site when I get some more time. Thanks for the offer!! I
would like to change Spaz's all around so that I can have other people's
stories as well, among other things. It was the first and only website I've
ever done, so there's a lot to learn!

Kris
http://www.spazstory.zoomshare.com