I would definitely syringe feed her. Not just a little though. You want to try to get 100 cc's per day into her. I would do it in meals of 20-30 cc's at a time. A/D is what they usually use. You can use baby food short-term.

What exactly is wrong with Minnie? I may have missed some of the thread.  Is she being treated for anything?

Michelle