It is pretty soft anyway. You just mix in a little water. You need to get it from a vet, though, as it is prescription.

You can also try Gerber's turkey or chicken or lamb baby food.  And you can try the liver shake recipe, sick cats often will eat that and it is very nutritious.  Here is the recipe:

 1 cup RAW LIVER (BEEF, or CHICKEN)
>>    1 cup FRESH CARROT JUICE or V-8, or Tomatoe Juice
>>  1/4 cup *FRESH FILTERED WATER
>>    1     RAW EGG YOLK
>>    1 tsp.KELP POWDER OR SPIRULINA
>>

>>COMBINE AND MIX IN A BLENDER UNTIL LIQUIFIED. (Note: it will be frothy)
>>
>>Dosage:
>>
>>Administer lOcc daily 3-6 times a day. (6Occ per day max)
>>
>>Some cats will need to be force-fed with a syringe, while others will
>>drink it out of a bowl.
>>
>>This food has a sweet and salty taste, and the energetic properties of
>>tonifying (energy boosting), warming and stimulating and supports the
>>kidneys, spleen, liver and stomach.
>>
>>This drink is a complete dinner for a sick cat until they feel good
>>enough to eat by themselves again.
You may need to put some on her lips for her to taste it and realize she likes it. I have had that happen. I think it smells strange, but they love the taste.  Sometimes they like it warmed a little, too.

What is her diagnosis?

Michelle