From: catatonya
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: o/t advice needed

Gosh Kerry!  How is your father on top of everything else?  I think of you often.

As far as the cat spraying,  I would recommend she start over and crate the cat for a while so the 2 can get used to each other more gradually.  Then let it have a small room like a bathroom, etc..... If it sprays it goes back into the crate.. etc.... Is the cat neutered?

Also I'd try the feliway dispensers.  And if none of that shows promise I'd try the kitty prozac ( I don't remember what it's called.)

Good luck with everything. Plumbing problems suck.  I had that blue poly that was recalled at my old house and had several major floods until I replumbed the entire house.
tonya