I really appreciate the tip - I'll look for it.  I'm a believer in the Bach Flower Essences (Rescue Remedy) - and I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't tried it myself.  It's like liquid valium for Phelix.  Trouble with the flower remedies though is that it's hard to get them into a kitty who has totally gone insane.  I try to put it in the water and I've heard you can apply behind the ears.  The Feliway does seems to be making a difference - and I'm very glad it came before the neighborhood turns into a 4th of July artillery zone.