Hi, y'all :)

I dreamed about Samantha, 2 mornings ago; I had asked her to let me know she was ok, and she did. I dreamed I was petting her, and playing with her, and she was her normal self. :) I guess our furr-babies have their way of wanting us to be ok, after they pass. It was a good dream, and I was very happy that she sent it to me. :) I'm going to see another kitty who needs a new home, tomorrow; her owner is moving to an apartment, and they don't allow pets. I want to meet her, first, see if she likes me. I told her owner she could visit her kitty anytime she wants. :)

Julia

On Thursday, July 6, 2006, at 11:01  PM, Chris wrote:

How great of you to have such concern over a cat that too many people would have ignored. No matter what the outcome tomorrow, he will not die a slow painful death and even if the result tomorrow is grim, you will have spared
him that and shown him the love he needs now more than ever.  Caesar is
indeed very fortunate...

Chris
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 11:42 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: OT - Need prayers for Ceasar please

You guys all know I caretake a couple of small colonies of ferals.  You
may have heard me talk about Caesar, "the one that got away".  He's a
big tabby Tom that I tried to trap for a very long time and nothing I
came up with worked.  He disappeared about a year ago and I figured he
was either killed or found a new territory. Well, he showed up a couple of days ago looking really bad. He's emaciated, has open sores all over
his body, hair loss from who knows what, and limping on his right rear
leg.  Yesterday he was in an area that, had I been prepared, I could
have gotten a net over him.  The feral group I belong to convinced me
not to try to net him, since he's an adult intact Tom, even though he's
sick.  I was very lucky to find someone to borrow a drop trap from and
the good news is, I got him tonight.  The bad news is, he's even sadder
looking up close. He was bleeding from the nose and his drool contained blood too. The vet's office where I take ferals to agreed to see him if
I bring him in first thing tomorrow.  I'm sick with worry over how bad
he looks.  I'm afraid she's going to tell me to pts.  Please pray that
whatever is going on with Ceaser, it's something he can recover from.
Thanks everyone, I know how much power this group has, and as always, I
appreciate your support,
Nina