Hi all,
    Well I'm on for a few minutes as pain tolerates. Thank god for pain meds but will have to make it short.
I don't have a laptop and it's not feasible to move computer in my bedroom.
That's really pushing it with my husband.
He says that this is the only way I will heal right. He wants to make sure I'm ready to go back into rescue. He left for a bit so he doesn't know I'm on the computer....lmao
I wanted to see how the group was doing and to send prayers to all that need it. That all are in my thoughts.

So will talk with ya soon!
Thanks for all your nice replies on my recovery!